Experienced Social Media Manager Needed to Launch Maternity Clothing Brand
I am launching a new line of maternity t-shirts under the brand Capers MaterniTees (www.capers.us). Social media will be an integral part of my marketing strategy in building the brand and driving sales.
I need a social media guru who:
1. Knows how to launch a brand on different SM platforms and can recommend the best platform(s) for my product(s)
2. Can provide a comprehensive strategy for growing the Capers brand social media presence
3. Is a strong and skilled SM writer who speaks/writes fluent North American English
4. Can create a SM calendar, which they will send for my review the week prior to posting
5. Can recommend strategies for driving sales via social media
6. Has experience in the parenting, motherhood, and/or fashion industry(ies)
7. Preferably, has been a mother before (If you’re really good, I’m not tied to this)
This will be an ongoing gig for the right person. This particular job posting, however, is only for the first 3 months – the BRAND LAUNCH stage.
If you feel you are qualified, please
- Platform: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Project Stage: New brand launch
- Other Skills: Instagram Marketing, Marketing strategy, Social Media Marketing
- Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
- Provide a brief outline of your strategies and/or skills and/or ability to address each of the (above) listed criteria. Basically, I’m looking for examples of how you might approach launching this new brand into social media to raise brand awareness quickly and effectively. No right or wrong answer here.
- What’s your hourly rate?